Sunday, July 12, 2009

E-D#-E-D#-E-D#-E G# E!!!!

Sort of like, in a limbo now. I'm waiting for the new term to start, with much excitement, but the orientation is only next week. And I've been through NUS orientation for 2 times already. Next week would be my third.

I'm sitting in front of the television now watching the Prestige. Nothing to blog about really. I think I might just delete this blog. Then everyone will get all droopy and sad.I really don't know.

I'll see how it goes. Maybe we would shift it to a new URL. Somehow.

My house's turnng into a music studio. An upright piano, a grand piano, a cello, an out-of-tune violin, a guitar, and an electric keyboard.

A whiteboard. Sofas. Chairs. Coffe Table.

Come join in the fun. And the church rehearsal went well today! Well at least my arranged "There's Nothing Told" sounded better than expected. I should start working on more orchestral works. Until I finish Ballade.

No comments: