Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Please respond to Facebook quiz

An attempt to start this blogpost failed on two occassions. The first was yesterday, when a cockroach invaded my study room. Yes, I am afraid of lizards and cockroaches. No, not moths nor ants.

So I entitled myself to trap this wicked insect at the corner of the room with a chair leg. However, it escaped and was soon limping up the wall. A few minutes before that I heard an extremely disturbing crack though, and I realised one of its wings was gone and the other legs were also kinda koyak.

Anyway I left the room, shut it, windows still open but this device was switched off. Beethoven score also went out, and any possible rations that could stay with me before I slept I brought out too.

The second occassion was today, when I tried to start this post at the YST Mac Lab, but thought it embarassing because the tapping of my fingers exceeded the decibels for whispering, so I gave it up. To type fast is to type noisily, says me.

On Sunday I was kindly invited to a game of soccer with Adriel, Daniel, Yisin, Yunsong, Chengsin, and the little brother, and some other people I didn't know. It was a good game, but overall it did give my body some workout, and my calves were hurting terribly after that. Simply sore.

The next day...Chi Ling and I and some other people (coughhackcoughhackdies) went to watch Shinjuku incident! Most stressful movie I've ever watched, but I'm morbidly fascinated with hands coming off. Especially my dad. "Which part did you like most?" "The part where the hand come off." "Siaow, first one or second one?" "First one lah! That one damn shiok."

My jaws dropped.

Ah yes! I most certainly didn't get to miss the Toyota Camry Incident, when my dad was driving the car. Yes, he was driving out of Jurong Point after we had dinner there, and from the opposing direction coming down into the basement he saw another car which was about to hit the adjacent pillar. His words of caution rang out to me as he said, "Peng you, tio liao, tio liao."

Which translated meant "Friend, hit already, hit already." Or for those Anglophiles out there, "Friend, you're going to get hit, you're going to get hit."

And then this dull growl came from the port side of the car, and yes, if the friend he was talking about were himself, he was quite right.

What can I say? After we got out of the car later, beholden and lol, the left corner of the bumper was scratched and blackened, after the silver coating got scraped off.

"lao beh, tio liao, tio liao."
"-.-" - him

Yeah anyway back to the Shinjuku incident my dad said it was pretty uncomfortable because she was there and it was the first time anyway and they didn't know each other at all except through word of mouth, so both of us had to content with sitting beside each other in the middle. Haha! Not a single awkward moment for both of us though.

Just today we had Jap lunch, and yes, couple of nice little coincedences and things like that but I survived all of them. Just got another one as I'm typing this.

Practical class was in the morning conducted by Dr. Gooi (without fail, I think he's a nice teacher and a nice chap and pretty hilarious also. and patient!), I played Beethoven Op. 10 No. 3 2nd movement without having had a lesson yet with Dr Hecht :O holey shit I'm not even sure whether that's allowed but the comments were generally good and he didn't have much to say, though I definitely took notice of the comments.



Right. Was thinking something cool happened yesterday. Oh yes! I met Fiona at HC busstop, and I decided to catch up with her at KAP because we haven't talked for a long time, and it was my maiden trip to KAP Mcdonalds anyway. I've always been afraid of that place, particular since I know Nanyang girls frequent that area.

Yes, lizards, cockroaches, and Nanyang girls. HCJC girls definitely not counted. I'm afraid of them particularly because of my bad experiences in Secondary 2 (like how my blogging life started with anonymous taggers tagging on random crushings). Keh. Ok whatever yes, we need to go out on a pool outing with Nigel and Shiyin set. Some day, if us men can make it. Time, time.

Completed the ever-smallest section of my fantasy during Chinese class, and I'm starting to get a little irritated with how she keeps nagging. But she's nice to me. :)

And lastly something from Facebook:

Liszt once said that D Major is “happy, sunny, and yellow,” which truly describes the D Major personality. As such, songs written in D Major usually have a happy, playful melody and rhythm. D Majors have a great sense of humor and thus makes friends easily. However, they sometimes can be too carefree and irresponsible, not to mention insensitive about people’s feelings. Like A Majors, D Majors possess a childlike positive outlook, though D Majors have a better grasp of reality. D Majors get along with almost all key signatures because of their friendly nature, but E Majors can teach them more about responsibility and B Minors can pull back their excess optimism. They should best avoid F sharp Majors as they don’t see eye-to-eye.

Ok so I took the "What key are you" quiz.

What do you'll think?