Friday, April 17, 2009

Popcorn Wednesday!

Snuggled comfortably in front of the Mac computer in the Conservatory Technology Lab. Azariah's on my right, typing his peer evaluation form. I've just finished piano lesson, which was again nothing short of wizardry. But after realizing that people like Yanjie read my blog too, I've decided to type like any human being and stop blogging about my musical life. 

Yanjie, in case you didn't realize, is my dad's girlfriend's daughter. And she's also from Hwa Chong Junior College. And CCL is also from Hwa Chong Junior College (which RJC accidently swept away while we were aiming for the Waterpolo A Div title). Must have been the movie theatre incentive. 

"Boys, if we win this, we get to watch movies every Civics lesson. This is the ONLY difference separating us from HCJC."

":)"

[meanwhile]

"Boys, if we win this, we each get a buy-1-get-1-free coupon for ice lemon tea at the Fish Tank. This is the ONLY difference separating us from RIJC."

":|"

Another fun memory of the week: Two eager faces reflected on the microwave oven pane, against the backdrop of an expanding popcorn bag. Then we hear the delightful sound of corn popping and its mini-rebounds. 

I think we shouldn't stand too close, and we retracted cautiously. Just enough to prevent our faces from being fried by the radiation, just enough hear the sensational pop. So much for a bag of popcorn. 


Three straight days of Kenneth Hamilton Piano Playing as officially made my...oh wait, I'm not supposed to be talking about music again. See, see. But what else is there? 

eXDee is performing tomorrow at the ORA Fair at RJC, so if you do want to hear us play, do come down! 

Hm. Right. Made a trip down to HCJC during the week to catch up with Andai, and yes subsequently I would be going down to HCJC because that's my fastest route back home (something which I embarrassingly realized after a short 4 years). Finished my short G major motive and also my Mozart HP realization, and it's now on the Internet. 

I might have as well put the score here. 


Ok I have absolutely none the slightest of clues on how to put the second page up, but since it isn't there I could imagine that there would be some suspense as to how the second page would look like. "Would my face be there so the players faint when they turn the page?" "Would the expression markings have the word 'fuck' in them?" 

ppp - fucking soft. 
resofuckuluto.

With REALLY, lots and lots of determination.

No comments: