Monday, August 25, 2008

Found my first-ever photo taken with Dr Hecht

My first ever photo with Dr. Hecht! I found it in my only thumbdrive I ever had. Here it is:

That was when I played Debussy Reflections of the Water for him (which I screwed up pretty badly - bet it was mosquito music) and then after that Granados Allegro de Concierto.

This photo was taken in Secondary 2 by my mum I think.

K that's all, hope you guys enjoy the blog music. I simply hate the recording though, because it was done in a super enclosed room. And it is COMPLETELY improvised so I didn't think of any segments of it before I played the entire piece.

But I personally I think I've done an alright job of blowing up the whole piece, so now there's larger fragments and more virtuosic stuff in it, albeit the whole thing's still organized. I'll record that version after I come back from Spain.

No comments: