Monday, June 8, 2009

BTB

Bleary-eyed, just woke up. Some of the goodies of the holidays would be being able to wake up so late in the morning (we're talking about 8am here) and still able to laze around.

Yesterday's night ended with a table-tennis game right in the living room, and within minutes I was glistening under the light. Moonlight, fluorescent, no matter. Oh wait, it don't. [inside 1E joke]

We went for another family outing on Saturday again. Ok, so, no more drunken chicken, no more drunken tapirs, no more drunken rhinos, we went to the Night Safari!

Took a hell lot of photos together, but MYJ is at camp now, so I can't upload them. Would be up by this week though.

Went back to Johor Bahru yesterday to celebrate Ah-Ma's 80th birthday. I'm so proud of her!!! She's still so healthy and strong. I did however, felt a queer mix of joy and sorrow when she took a photo with her birthday cake. I do hope for many more years of this to come.

An indignant boy had made his way into my blog by opportunistically vomiting on MY sandals, while I was taking a break inside the house watching Night at the Museum. Good job, BRYAN. But I still like you though, although I wished you'd rather stop jumping around.

"See Brrryan Mummy 跟你讲了,不要乱跳,跟Jonathan-gor-gor say sorry?"
"My sandals!!! My good old sandals!"
"Cool! There's grape, porridge, oh look at that, it's bubuchacha. Oh is that the mango?"
"My SANDALS. Sand..*faints"

Was the exact scene yesterday.

I think I was a little harsh but setting him down in front of me and saying, "Look, do you really have to vomit on my sandals." He gave me a look, and then lost attention and his gaze started to wander on my hair.

You know you fail if your hair grows long enough for people to call it Jonathan.

You know you fail when you shatter your permanent tooth riding on a four-wheel 'bike', realizing only after the accident that brakes exist.

You know you fail when you help a guy open the door, and he shatters your tooth by pushing the door too hard. The same tooth.

You know you fail when your mum passes away on Mother's Day (this one isn't funny but it's quite fail)

You know you fail when you dream of your friend telling you, "Jonny, 136 nipples on your face and still counting.


Ok another non-descript post worth forgetting. It's lacking in any bite but that's because I'm just a bit lazy. Now, back to Ballade.

No comments: