Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Short Stories

Just a little queasy in the stomach right now after chomping down cereals, bread stuffed with ham, and biscuits - all while reading about MJ's autopsy report on how he was a 'virtual skeleton' upon death. And the details.

The past week has been really fun. Fun as in like, fun. There isn't really much of a way to describe fun when you know it is. Fun.

Chi Ling's relatives flew over from Hong Kong last week (in a decision made the night before in Hong Kong while myother was there.) and I've finally met ALL of them! Though my grasp of Cantonese is so terrible but I admit I felt pretty comfortable with all of them by the end of the three days. Now I miss them, but I know I'll get to see them soon.

Lunches, outings, photos, dinners. Esplanade, VCH, ACM, Geylang No Signboard stall. Housewarming! Kids, Megan, cone ice cream, chocolate ice cream, corn strawberry ice cream, 2 million points, pillows. Gameboy parties, Jordon, Jessie, Aunty Jasline's birthday! The Singapore side, the Hong Kong side. Well, it's just about it. Everyone.

I spent the whole of last night reading The Catcher in the Rye. I mean, I read it until 3am. Then I decided that I could no longer take it, and slept.

Have a clear focus of what's going to happen for this year's competition, and I'm going to win it. But Zhang Aidi's so imba. Sigh.


Next book to read: The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain

No comments: