Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Oh so that's our Chemisry teacher's name

I'm sorry, sir. I didn't know your name! So you were called Glenn, and I never knew. -.-

Every Chemistry lesson is very lame but extremely fun to have a teacher like us, and actually jokes like us!!

If you had read my post on Monday, which was on the issue of the three countries - Malaysia, Indonesia, and Thailand, I hope you readers have been thinking about it.

Many thoughts going in my head now. Today's Valentine's Day, and of course I'm still single. I can remember extremely vividly what happened three years ago, and it seemed like yesterday that it happened! I'm not going into details because its very embarrasing, but the consequences were disastrous, and I'll never forget it. I shall express my apologies and regrets to the girl I did wrong here.

On Valentine's Day, many things can happen. Of course positive and negative things.

We see roses everywhere, signs of affection, and 'interpersonal relations'. You see many smiling faces, and I know of some of my friends who have gone out for a date. My cousin is one fine example, (i think), and my sec 4 senior Adriel is another.

And then of course there are the loners, those who are complaining they don't have a date and how sad it is, and blah. Ok I am one of them, but of course life still has to go on, two men can't share a woman, only one team wins a football match, and a toothbrush can't be shared by two. No this isn't a hint or anything, its just a passing thought!

I wonder how everyone passed their Valentine's Day. I'm going to pass it by playing piano till 11. :)

No comments: