Sunday, February 4, 2007

Virus?

I posted an extremely long post on wednesday but unfortunately lost it due to my computer restarting. So, I bet most of us have heard about the MSN trojan horse virus that has been going around at an extremely quickly.

Quote from Jaren: may the sonofabitch who created this fucking virus rot in hell.

So if we looked closer, this "sonofabitch" targeted our curiousity. Actually most of it is targeted at our curiousity, lah. Especially if it goes www.improfile.com.

When I first saw it I immediately (and I supposed everyone thought the same) thought, "Why the hell is my email profile on this website, and without second thought I clicked on it and the rest was history.

So ya, I hope he doesn't rot in hell, I hope he starts rotting now while walking upon the face of this earth. Maybe he just got knocked down by a car. Fancy wasting our time.

But anyway I wonder I would want to do that, sending people this virus. Would it be more for fun or for sadism? If the cyber investigators ever get him or her, what would be the first he would say?

I don't think it would be student, we don't have much time to do that. Or maybe it was a kicked-out student who's good in technology and computers and decided to take revenge on his school and start sending this virus.

Or maybe it was really just for sadism, to see how everyone reacted to it, and laugh over it. Boliao.

__________________________________________________________________________

I'm currently on a BeeGees searching spree. I'm trying to get a vinyl record of the BeeGees, or buy a gramaphone from erm...is it Sungei Road? I can't remember the spelling. But it definitely starts with S. My dad says that road sells 2nd hand objects like yep, gramaphones, rocking chairs, sofas.

Thinking about it, these things might be cursed. Like haunted?

:X

No comments: