Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Tuesday of Anecdotes

Physics, English, Maths, Philosophy, Assembly.

In Physics I did the measurements with the vernier callipers and the micrometer screw gauge. Mr. Desmond Tan is quite a nice teacher, for those who are taking Physics too I suppose you'll think the same?

TO ALL MY CLASSMATES
On Monday after recess our relief teacher for Chemistry asked me whether his lesson was boring. And you could see the disappointment and sadness in his eyes...! Alamak I think we all look very distracted and not interested in his lesson. -.- He was like, "Erm do you think my lesson was very boring?"

Me: Hmmm...(perplexed and thinking) Not really lah! (which is politically correct and I personally think its true) Although you should be a little more clearer in what you are trying to say? Otherwise if they ask you questions you can (think, think, think!) answer very well and clearly!

Sir: Hmm...ok I will try to work on that.



So you see guys, act more interested or else he may end up depressed and do crazy things. Crazy things.


Next subject was English. The moment she mentioned about anecdotes I was like crap. Because obviously I haven't prepare yet. And I thought of the most frightening person in my life to talk about. Congrats to Matthias for coolest and best anecdote! I thought it was crazy especially the part where you started imitating the girls... :)

Maths. Still the same, flash answers on the visualiser, write on board, do do do, look up, answers flashed, write on board, do do do, look up. Now this is what I called boring. Sorry Mrs. Tan.

Then recess.

Then philo. Cham I never complete the worksheet but Mr. Dennis let me sit down. Heng. We discussed fallacies, and write down on the board, and 1 hour was gone.

Assembly. Whole class gang flick Jaren. Our class so famous for flicking -.- Especially yesterday when SungMing managed to arm-lock me and flick me. By the time I managed to get away I was in yellow-red health, like wtf? And plus I was suffering from maim damage, and I was kind of slowed. Then he run up to me while I was heading back to base and finger of death me.

Like wtf? It was 10.30 already and I had to respawn back at Raffles Square?!?! I hate life man. And plus the one minute respawn time I was late for CLE. Damn it.

Wah piang damn lame. Nvm forget what I said. Morrisonian meeting at the Rajaratnam Block, class gang flick Jaren, vertical taupok, paper masking (take the song lyric paper and pressing them on other people's faces), destroying the song lyrics...2G 06 rocks like totally. And I'm proud of it.

Eng Han is a sad man,
I flick him everyday.
Zhong Ren was so tall,
I had to make him pay.




No comments: