Thursday, March 1, 2007

Anyway, I don't take Biology.

Ok ya I did something wrong today..concerns my Personal Narrative Essay. But let's not talking about it!

The last period of the day was reserved for Biology test, and of course me being Jonathan Shin did not take Biology could roam around the school freely. I had my early lunch with Joshua at RJC, and some people reported that while doing their tests they saw me walking around. Only one actually - SungMing

But anyway, almost the whole school didn't know that I didn't take Biology, so I've got many people asking me whether I completed the whole paper, and where I stopped at, and for others what was the answer for Question 1 Blood Group. Then I heard about the hybrid-crosses...I'm quite lucky not to take Biology.

So I was sitting at the round tables outside the Teachers' Room, and my first victim was Nicholas from 3F, who asked me whether I finished the entire paper. (Joshua was listening to his handphone beside me, and he heard the few conversations I had.)

"Yes I did, you leh?"
"Wah lau, I never even finish lah..I reach the hybrid-cross then I didn't do liao. They stopped me before I could even finish lorh!"
"Huh really ah? Eh what you put for the first question?" I said.
"Erm I put a,b,c and d." (I think thats what he said)
"Huh siaow really?"
"Ya..."
"Eh by the way you know something?"
"Huh what? (expecting a request for answer to a question)"
"I don't take Biology." (I expect for a punch.)

But the handphone rings and all he could manage was a long finger pointed at my face with a beaming smile of being tricked.

Next victim: Austin

Me (shades eyes with hand, as if looking far): "Oh my god, I see a stone coming my way!"
"What lah, Johnny. How was the Biology Test?"
"I never finish!! What you put for the hybrid-cross?"
"Got so many hybrid-crosses which one?"
Me: (sweats. erm which one? I didn't ask Nicholas!) "Aiyah *expletive* lah, I don't bother already the whole thing is damn tough lah!"
"Huh ok lah..."
"Anyway you know what?
Austin: "I don't know. What?"
"I don't take Biology"
(The whole conversation actually lasted about 4 minutes. And Joshua watched me with eyes of awe...)

Austin tries to register the shock, the anguish of 4 minutes of his concrete life being wasted. Then he says: "*expletive* you!", with another smile of being "jacked" on his craggy face.

The next few victims would include BenWee, Jinghui (i think) and my latest one would be SungMing.

Childish, but if you had a few seconds of your life to spare, why not?

No comments: