Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dream

When you sleep in an air-conditioned room, dreaming seems to be a common occurance. Like last night, when I slept in my air-conned room. I dreamnt about playing "Tempest" 2nd and 3rd movements, meeting Dumbledore and learning some tricks, and the busstop subsequently.

I shall start with meeting Dumbledore. I think it got sparked by some memory of Adriel telling me how to write your username backwards...he asked me to write on a piece of paper, " Who's your daddy?"...Then the rest was purely idiotic but that was during Secondary 1 so I followed whatever he said. Damn!

So Dumbledore made me draw a circle and told me to write "Gryffindor352". Wth? Some cheat code? But anyway I wouldn't wanna say the rest. Venue was DesignCentre@RI by the way.

SO I left the place, thus leaving my wallet behind to. And I walked all the way the busstop beside Novena Square opposite United Square. And lo! I forgot my wallet. So from the Busstop to RI...that was too far. But anyway this white black cat came along and it started to talking to everyone in the busstop and I was like...holy crap! What was a talking cat doing here? Then the busstop actually became a beach front, and then I saw this tsunami coming in and I ran and ran and ran backwards.

THen I woke up.


A few days ago I was at the library for free period. These days I'm a little crazy, they say I'm hyperactive. I'm not sure. But anyway I started going on a Story-telling spree. My first story was of a chicken having a mother of an elephant and a crocodile as a father. His name was Marly/Marley/Maley.

heck care it/him.

Jeffery, Shanghai and I went to the RJ canteen and I bought a banana. Subsequently they did and we walk like some gangsters, one hand holding a banana (no pun, NO PUN, NO PUN!!!!) and the other empty handed. But anyway (no seriously, there was no pun just now), we started walking in one straight row and we called ourselves the Banana Gang - BGs - BeeGees.

Hurhur.

I beat Jieqi (Sec 3 Cousin in VJC) and Kelly (Jc 1 at RJC) in Reversi! My first Reversi game I won. :)

Feel very happy.

No comments: