Friday, March 30, 2007

Cello Sectionals - DAMN FUN

OK I'm seriously sorry I couldn't type a post, because I was seriously busy.

Many important stuff, just read the Strait Times next friday to find out.

These days have been seriously big for me, (no it isn't puberty, it's something else)and they really decide my career. But shan't reveal the truth yet.

String Ensemble still fun, rehearsing for Gold with Honours, and wth rehearsing with Kaicheng, Zhaokai, Hongrui, Matthew, Yiyang and John Lee is seriously damn crazy. And extremely fun. I can't believe it where were you Adriel?!!?

Too bad YO guys didn't come for rehearsal.

And I didn't know that the Human Metronome (Yiyang) has such a crazy sense of humour.

And I didn't know that Kaicheng could do the "suck your nostrils in" trick, which I managed to pick up immediately.

And I didn't know that you guys could give so much fun man!

Sectionals were even better; so imagine Matthew screaming for everyone to get out of the rehearsal room with him waving his bow like he could kill Adi in one blow, and me standing beside him and both of us were on ONE rostrum, which meant like we were trying to squeeze each other out.

And believe it or not, the cello section is freaking cooperative, and it's like totally believable, because with a cello, anything is possible.

And John Lee started suaning me with all his high notes, and accuracy, and I mentioned 4 things:

Dynamics
Intonation
Rhythm
Articulation


Talking about music technicalities, John Lee was like,"I think we should have contrast for the three sets there"

Response: "Wah suan lah, wah music technicalities..."

But anyway, damn it today was one of the best cello section days. Like some circus act with Matthew trying to balance his bow on ANY possible place, on his nose, behind his cello, on his cello SCROLL etc.

And Kaicheng attempted to hang his cello on the wire noose, and Zhaokai upon seeing that said, "Eh you know right, when you hang someone, all the blood flows to the lower part of your body, then you get the you-know."

And I immediately got it and I said the answer, then he was like shhhshhh and Matthew laughed and smack my hand with his carbon (don't know what kind of allotrope[possibly diamond]. Wait. Carbon fibre?)

THen ZK went on to elaborate that its called the death e*******. And gosh there was EWWWWWW, and YUUCCCKKK and everything.

Cello sectionals are damn fun.

THe only thing I regret was that Adriel wasn't here, but we progressed quite fast too.

Thanks people!

Oh then I started freaking imitating Adi, now I feel so bad. Hongrui and Kaicheng were almost red from laughter (like literally red) and I was like thinking acronyms - Any Degree of Intelligence. Artificial Dead Intelligence.

Feel damn bad. Sorry Adi. [2 days later..]

Ok those who know me know what I always say.

Meanwhile I really feel like all I want to do is to make people happy and make people smile, and my life feels very complete.

Once again thanks guys.

No comments: