Sunday, August 5, 2007

Ants and Blogskins. No Cs, sorry

There has apparently been an ant invasion happening right on my desktop, and I still cannot find the source of it. Might be a crumb of Oreo behind the table, or a dead lizard in the middle of the books, but I'm not really sure.

I don't know how it will look like if I find the source. The source. Probably all the ants will be like "??? Who's that!" and then start scrambling around, looking for the nearest paperclip to launch at me or the largest book to hide in.

After all, they don't have to worry because I'm not planning to find it. If I do find it, then they will have to build their civilisation one level down.

I've been over the months trying to find for a new blogskin, but Blogger does not accept anytime, either because one of the wordings don't seem to fit, or they just don't want their own blogskin to be replaced.

LOTS of work to do, which includes practising piano, doing homework, talking on MSN, going to CCA etc.

How stressful can life get? Very.

No comments: