Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Chemistry. DIE....Ensemble FUN!

Oh so I did finally say it. That takes a huge load off my mind.

In any case I have to find a teacher who can teach me Chemistry. Here are my choices:
1) Mrs Kuah (my chemistry teacher - she's good, but my chemistry mind is a little bit slow)
2) Matthew Chua - brother of Andrew Chua, GPA 4.0 Chemistry
3) Audrey Ng - topped class for Chemistry, teach cousin Chemistry, GPA for Chemistry most certainly 4.0, had me confirmed as a total crap for Chemistry
(but a little inconvenient)


Then I have to ask all of them the tuition fees. Anyway, I just don't get it. Why does everyone seem to excel in Chemistry? I most definitely think that the Sciences have never been appealing to me, and I would be better off doing English, Humanities, and Music. Languages and Arts.

What I should do for my music career:
1) Be a good student conductor
2) Play wonderful music
3) Set up a permanent quartet where I can go to for rehearsals every Sunday
4) Do well in university, basically survive

Considering what Adi said this afternoon, his idea has lots of potential. Just that he does not really know how unpolitical it is. But I have harboured (heeheehee) thoughts of it - a full-sized orchestra evolved from RISE.

Imagine how much trouble Mr Sze has to go through, trying to get members from band, to come in, MEP.

Bureaucracy matters.

And looking at human emotions and feelings, it's not surprising to see politics starting to appear. After all, politics is almost based entirely on human emotions, feelings and relationships!

No comments: