Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Pop Music

So I've actually written about 9 songs already, and recorded 4 songs (one isn't mine) for my greenwave project with my RE mates. Then the rest include 'Pretty Girl', 'When the Sun Shines', 'If Monday never came' and the last one I can't remember.

I would like to collaborate with more people though. Maybe now I know why double gender bands do not really work. But some do though (ABBA, Black-Eye Peas). Usually when there's single sex bands, it is easier to communicate, and probably share jokes. Besides, there are really very little all girl bands anyway. (Pussycat Dolls, Spice Girls)

So I've actually done one album in my life already! Green Crotchets -.-

Which is good ok. At least there's something called PROGRESS. (:

Oh i'm doing it this way now (: not this way :). I've been INFLUENCED! :O

But it's ok. (:

No comments: