Monday, August 13, 2007

Put your head up high

sian. die already. cannot talk liao. haiya why everything must like that...

Haiya!

eh how come I wrote three posts and I never posted anyone of them.

Anyway I would like to thank everyone who's been behind me for the start of my semester at YST.

These people include Fiona, Jonathan (Koh), Audrey, and my dad.

Although my mother still does not understand why is that so, it is because you need company and support from friends to make it. We are social beings, and we need each other. It's not the case of whether they distract me or not, it's just that when I'm feeling down or bad there's somebody to talk to.

So there. Lately I've not been smsing much to people or msning because apparently. No wait, not apparently. They just got deleted by who-else and of course I'm irritated.

But heck. I have lots and lots of work to catch up on and I don't think I can handle them all.

But I shall. Put your head up high!

No comments: