Thursday, April 24, 2008

Abstract

It's important to be both pragmatic yet briliantly optimistic for life. It's important to understand that the only thing that comes with a 100% guarantee in life would be death. Expecting a death is never easy!

I'll constantly remind myself to stay strong, and never let myself go astray...

My juries are next week, and yet I'm not ready for Mozart 2nd and 3rd movement.

Lit presentation on the Theatre of the Abstract was neat - an impromptu performance flows pretty naturally. Clinton and I were pretty organized, and Ms Chew apparently thought we gave a very good dramatization of Endgame. She wants us to put the presentation up on the LitWiki.

Which I've yet to locate :X

Other than that, I'm simply lost these days as to what to blog about. No wonder the lack of tags

No comments: