Monday, April 28, 2008

Spiralling ribbons from the sky

I feel comfortable sitting here in this chair. Air-conditioned, although my legs are tired. Beautiful Prelude in D major. All the brilliant intricacies, intertwining harmonies, suddenly to regret and then to hope. Suddenly to Theophilus-talk.

Listening to Dr Hecht teach Bach is so soothing.

Math Error Analysis was ok. I can say maybe I can get 4/7. For Chemistry, I don't think that would be the case. I feel like drinking water now. Just pure refreshing water. Mountain water. Flowing from above.

Flying over an evergreen forest with snow and sleet. Beauty of nature.
Bach - language of humanity.

Spiralling ribbons from the sky.

I should stop writing like this - they may be to my viewers' displeasure, although it is my pleasure to write like this.

No comments: