Monday, May 19, 2008

quiz

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Moderate
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Greed:Very Low
 
Gluttony:Medium
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Very Low
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Low
 
Pride:Medium
 


The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com


Oh in case anyone was thinking what the last post was about, it was a writing I wrote in Secondary 3, when I was still novice at crafting out stories. I got 26/30! In comparison to what the TheoKwek can do now, the difference is vast. He's just Secondary Two! Here's a nice line from his latest poem:

But.
Boys
have never made good
Embroideres,
and neither have
Guns
made good
Needles.

They were right - the world is unfair.

And the interesting part is how we all each try to accept it, and how some of us fight against it. I just realised I've not talked philosophical shit for a long time, and I'm not looking forward to spewing philosophical crap on MSN or even in real-life. I like to see how everyone has their different philosophies towards life, and how they base their lives on these philosophies. Yeah!


Today my dad and I went IKEA to get a new cupboard for me to put all my scores in. So in goes the Baroque Bach things, Classical Beethoven and Mozart, Romantic Chopin Etudes and Liszt Hungarian Dances, Modern Debussy Etudes and of course much more. Dinner there was pretty embarassing - my dad's style of 'bochap people looking at us' and 'as long as we get to eat' mentality is so different from mine. But I felt both stupid and good.

If you know IKEA uses these special tray trollies that can be dragged around. And we couldn't find a table, so we took on of these trollies and started eating at the side. Ok there probably was a grin or two from other diners there because they were thinking how smart we were, or even practical. But man there were smirks and of course sniggers on how we couldn't find a seat ourselves and had to sit at the side.

Well to be honest the tray was pretty comfortable because we were sitting at the side, with our glasses on the platform, and we were just drinking and eating as if it were no one's business.

It wasn't anyone's really!

And I'm sure my mum's around us all the time. Apparently she went into my dad's dreams and told him that there would be no tuition for the month of June, just like she has always done for the past years. So don't pay the fees! So like my mum. Thanks mum!

No comments: