Monday, January 5, 2009

snakeweed

Part 1
New Year Resolutions - since Hongrui did one I think I better do one too. Alright but I'll do really really short ones because I have no time to think of things to resolute this year.

Really Short New Year Resolutions:
1. Finish washing my clothings I wore today
2. Shower
3. Finish half of the pork floss cake for supper
4. Sleep before 2

Part 2
Studio recording at Snakeweed Studios. We didn't record my part today, its been pushed to being the first thing we're recording tomorrow afternoon. Listening to the chords and stuff now, thinking of what effects to stuff in. While waiting for our turns to record, we spammed my PSP and Daniel's laptop.

What boring things to blog about.

Eugene got me a Beatles card deck he bought from Liverpool for a New Year's present! I literally jumped up and down at the wooden stairs. Thanks, Eugene.

And I better start reading on Economics now.

No comments: