Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Day I Ponteng School 31...or was it 32. Maybe 30.

Today was a holy day. I ponteng-ed school, and it was entirely worth it! I get to skip Math quiz which I have absolutely no idea (I think) how to do. And also I got to practise nearly the entire day. My fingers feel solid, firm, and organized now - which is great.

Yesterday was Mr. Leon Fleisher's masterclass, I don't know where to begin but I'm sure everyone there was in awe and learnt alot. True, there weren't many things that were new, but coming from my teacher's teacher's mouth himself, truly inspiring.

End of post, because I have too many things in my head, but I don't have the time to write them all down.

So even Imba says my blogposts are getting harder to read, and Uncle Eric (a person whom I greatly respect) who said I looked thinner and I should eat more. I'm REALLY spamming food already!