Sunday, April 1, 2007

April's Fools Day

HELLO!

Jonathan Shin is back again. Dr. Chang Tou Liang apparently found my old blog www.themusicalchord.blogspot.com and well I think he hasn't found this one. In case you're wondering, Dr. Chang is a well-known music reviewer, and he has his own blog -www.inkpot.com. And guess what...He's my doctor too!

Like serious, when I'm sick I go to him and get checked up. Since I when...8? Ya somewhere around there. Very nice and friendly guy!

Today is April Fool's Day, and upon waking up I have my mother screaming at me when I wanted for breakfast - on weekends last time I have about only about 2 choices: Nasi Lemak or Mee.

As time progresses I had another 2 more added in: Chee Cheong Fun and Chee Kuay.



...



Ok stop smiling. They don't sell Chee bais if you're thinking of that.







But anyway that makes 4 choices.

Then last week I had another 2: Big Breakfast and Hotcakes. From Mcdonalds.

If you're wondering where she goes to get her food, its the market at my old house - tucked away in the heartlands of Bukit Batok, where I only had an upright piano, and the air was always fresh, with the paint colour of a vomit-inducing pink and green.

That kind of HDB flat. The old ones.

And I would just take every opportunity then, to get out of my house to the market and Mcdonalds. The Mcdonalds there is absolutely different.

The moment you step inside, the ringing bell sounds and immediately you are hit with the smell of maple syrup, fresh hot pancakes comparable to IHOP's (International House of Pancakes) and Big Breakfast. Whou. That's a whole lot of smell.

Of course you would smell detergent from the floor, but that only constitutes about 2 percent of the scent you take in. Right. So you go to the nearest table, and immediately some guy wearing blue stripes and white zips to you and offers a balloon, which I take and start hitting my dad on the head with.

The impact is never great, and no matter how hard I hit the object never breaks.

Of course that was when I was young! Now I just hope they give me a chair and let me hit everyone (not my parents duh)

Then we would go to the counter and I would start yelling about the white/black/invisible power ranger I always wanted and why you don't buy it for me.


But the Power Ranger never gets to my hands.


Back to the present.

So this morning I was watching the recorded video of the Time Machine, and the climax is freaking anti-climax, with all the Morlocks and whatever chasing the protaganist and in the end they get wipe because of the explosion from the time machine.

But the Time Machine looks seriously damn nice. Those propellers must be faster than the speed of light, which would then enable the Time Machine itself, to travel through time while those propellers move faster than the speed of light.

My dream. But that would never happen.

Then it was followed by Mdm Fang's lesson, which was disastrous because I was so cold playing Appassionata and I really wish to apologize to Beethoven for ruining his Sonata.

And because of that there wasn't any reward and I didn't get to go my aunt's house. Crap. Feel like some dog waiting for a reward.


But that's life.


Tomorrow we may get to see our new classmate from NUSHMS. I just got the news a few minutes ago (about 30) from Jun Sean's PM, and I called him up personally in order to check with him. Duh.


To end of this post, I shall invite my readers to go to this link:

www.thejacksonbrothers.blogspot.com

If there are even ANY readers!

No comments: