Saturday, April 28, 2007

If...

Some interesting things to think of:

1) If Matthew Chua (brother of Andrew Chua) had a blog...
2) If my mum was at market for 6 hours...
3) If one day someone really stood up and scream vulgarities in Mrs Tan's class...
4) If you talked to someone on MSN for 6 hours+...
5) If Mr Sze had wife and kids...
6) If RISE had RISC (Raffles Institution Soccer Club)...



1) If Matthew had a blog, I guess it would be full of flaming and more flaming and spam, and the rest would be one liners of "Today sucked." or "Today rocked." In any case it probably would be quite fun to think about. Maybe he wouldn't even update it at all!

2) If my mum was at market for 6 hours, the house would be at peace for 6 too. Just this morning I could practise my cello with no complaining whatsoever, no screaming, no cane waving around, and I could decide when I finished practising my piano having done it for 2 hours plus. But at some point of time the screaming would have to come back, and seriously, the mood is kinda like..."I feel like ripping my hair out.

3)If one day someone shouted vulgarities in class, I heard that she would just reply, "I don't want to send you out from class." (From Hongrui's tagboard). And yep, that doesn't even sound threatening. And sleeping in class just get you some stroking from a freaking cold hand, as I had experienced. I wasn't even sleeping at all, just trying to do a test. Seriously. And she stroked my arm for a while, which I didn't respond to, and then she just walked away. -.- Nice teachers.

4)If you talked to someone on MSN for 6+ hours, you're crazy man. Like the most I could manage was 4? or 5. That's it. Too many hours and my computer could just burn out.

5)If Mr Sze had wife and kids I don't think we would have our Gold with Honours. Musicians with families are generally very patient and also quite caring, not saying Mr Sze doesn't care for us but if he were patient we wouldn't get ANYWHERE.

6)That isn't really nice to think of, considering we already almost have a good soccer team in our CCA - with the likes of Adriel, Daniel and Jinghui and Benjamin Lee...


And btw my mum deleted ALL the games in my computer, so the only games I have left are StickSoldiers II which is hardly playable. Just opened it this morning to play a single match and I had someone screaming down the hallway already. So no Warcraft Counterstrike Diablo or anything.

But life is still good. :)

No comments: