Sunday, April 29, 2007

Everyday has a shouting match!

Scenario 1:

Me: "Eh park here!" (points to a parking lot on the 2nd level)
Mum: "Eh ni3 gen1 wo3 jing4 jing4 hor...don't tell me what to do, later I slap you!"
Me: ... "Omg someone left his lights on in the car!"
Mum: "Where?"
Me: "Eh ni3 gen1 wo3 jing4 jing4...just drive the car its none of your business!"
Mum: ...

JonShin 1 Mum 0

Most of the time she wins because she has the cane, and the cane MUST die. If it doesn't I will have totally nothing to say at all, and she will be the one deciding everything, from what sweet I eat to what lotion I'm using. She's taken the small ball I had to play soccer with, and she dumped in the dustbin. Damn it.

SO TOTALLY NO GAMES now.

I only play the piano...And when I'm playing I need my mum to be sleeping also because if she isn't then she will start adding lots of extra comments which are irritating and time-wasting. Which was good because she was sleeping for 2 hours yesterday while I was playing the piano for 2. And she says as long as she lives she will have a say in the house.

And she's some slavedriver, sit on the sofa holding a cane, while my dad and me are doing all the work. Shall planned a revolution with my dad. We shall take over control of the Senja House!

Meanwhile me and my mum argue so much and so loudly man I think I'm deaf already. THis morning was quite fun too. It was about 1.30am, and I didn't realy want to sleep because I had an afternoon nap, and my mum was like, "KUAI DIAN GUAN!" (the computer) which I refused because I was MSNing with Audrey and SungMing, and I was like, "No no no!" But all the same she was screaming like in the dark and I didn't really want to sleep.

So I switched off the computer and got to bed, but no, I wasn't going to sleep.

I was planning to read a storybook! So I switched on all the lights which had her exploding and once again, Mum wins.
__________________
Jon Shin 1 Mum 2

But HEY I'm not going to surrender man, so I said ok fine you don't want me to read storybook I'll go play the piano!

"Ok go play I'll see!"

She thought I was being sarcastic, but sad case, I wasn't.

So off I stomped to the grand piano, opened the lid, and started thumping out pieces.
___________________
Jon Shin 2 Mum 2

"Ni3!!!!" (you!)

So I played for about 15 minutes with her trying to tahan but failing to. Heck about her. What's wrong? I'm just trying to practise the piano...I always do at about 12am plus...

I'll be back man.

No comments: