Thursday, May 24, 2007

Raffles the Desolate world

This is my schedule for weeks, in case anyone doesn't know:

Monday - CCA till 6.30pm, 8-10pm practise piano, often going to 11 plus
Tuesday - Tuition till 5.30pm, 8-10pm practise piano
Wednesday - CCA till 6.30pm, 8-10pm practise piano, Planet Earth at 10
Thursday - MEP till 5.30pm, practise piano (optional)
Friday - CCA till the cows go home (6.30pm around there?)Sleep, thanks to the loss, practise cello till 12am
Saturday - Cello lesson at 1, Viva Voce Lesson at 4.30
Sunday - Piano (literally whole day because I start practising at 10am all the way to 2pm my piano lesson, which goes till 5.30pm thanks to Yellow River Piano Concerto.
Jonathanday - Some day which I need for the rest of the stuff I have to do - HOMEWORK, ASSIGNMENTS, MUGGING

So if that day does not exist, then too bad.

But anyway I've just done my Mathematics Topical Assessment, and I just lost 1/2 a mark thanks to me not putting a statement. So my dreams of a full mark paper being returned to my hands wouldn't exist anymore. Just like Jonathanday! 11.5/12. Haiz.

I'm surprised that people do use some of my favourite lines:

lagi best (again best) - bryan
(insert name) is hebrew for (insert expletive, noun) - everyone
for eg. Mrs Tan is hebrew for nice and too kind! But sometimes it gets more vulgar than that.

I'm probably having an average sleeping time of 5 hours, like all Rafflesians do. Looking at Jun Sean sleeping beside me on the table today, I suddenly realised how tough the environment we are in.

From the outside, it is very...just very nice-looking, an ideal school any Primary 6 would want to go into. But honestly behind the scenes, Raffles Institution is a desolate, sarcastic hinterland, where the strongest survive and the weak wither. After 3 years some of them have indeed turned actual gays, which goes to show how much we are exposed to the outside world.

Then some of us lose our emotions, and from a nice kid have turned into a gangster-looking person, vulgarities scattering everywhere. Raffles? You're kidding me man. Of course I'm not. We look for ANYTHING to play with, those who are still sensible enough for play. We try to twist and turn with the rules, when soccer balls aren't allowed in class, and basketballs simply damage more projectors, we resort to the balloon.

So there would be the volleyball(oon). Crap lah. Now you know what is being the walls in Raffles.

I've been transformed. Nooo!!!

Currently I'm feeling very lethargic. Like after taking a hot bath and sitting under a fan, that, nothing-to-do feeling.

I feel like I'm going crazy!!!

I've adopted a new motto: Always be happy! :)

No comments: