Wednesday, May 30, 2007

MEP camp

Just came back from MEP Camp! The MGS girls and ACS(I) guys rocked!

The lessons were boring - I only attended 3: Dance, IT, Music Therapy.I thought Dance was the most intersting one, followed by Music Therapy. Talked to lots of ACS(I) guys, they are in fact just like RI guys, just that there are I think, more gays.

Then MGS there was Hilary and Marisa and Cheryl, damn fun lot. Cheryl and ChuanXi are both some jokers lah but the whole thing was quite fun especially when the whole group tell very lame jokes. :)

Zhiyi was quite a laughing point in my group throughout the 2 days - the Laughing Machine as named by the ACS guys. I didn't really bother to defend Zhiyi, considering during group meeting he was eating chocolates and reading newspaper and sucking lolippops, and he got Ben Low pissed for the first time :)

Then ya, we did a lot of fun stuff, gotta change my view of ACS students.

I'll give the camp part a 7/10, the meeting friends definitely earn a 9/10.

Unfortunately I didn't talk much to the other TKGS people, they were basically like...bo chap I think, and I didn't even see a single st. nicks girl in our group.

Passed Tiffany the Czerny book that carved me into a technique person, asked her to practise Hanon, I'm teaching her FOC, but we're still finding a place for lesson.

Going to practise piano, be back at 10 to watch Planet Earth, 12 to watch Inuyasha.

No comments: