Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Girl's Sorrow

My love, my dearest sweetheart,
How you are to me like a flower's bloom,
Beautiful fragrance, nature's art
Yet by your fires my body consumed

You whisper the sweetest nothings into my ears,
I can only surrender with soft reply,
My eyes are wet with happy tears,
Why would our love ever die?

The birds sing of your arrival,
and I can embrace your's.
The light kisses those petals,
My heart opens its doors

Gentle lips upon gentle lips,
Fingers inter-twining fingers
Softly in your arms like in a baby's crib,
It is with you my heart lingers

Sweetheart, my darling
You know I love you,
Sleep tight, my darling,
I'm always with you.

But that day you brought it down
My mind was brought senseless,
My feelings astound
I felt my life was hopeless.

When I ran my fingers through,
Your hair, that golden colour of hay,
When I asked whether you love me,
And you told me you were gay.

No comments: