Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter - Spoilers

Just watched harry potter last night at Junction 8, but didn't really enjoy it.

The aircon was so cold that me and Nigel (my ACS cousin) periodically gave each other my jacket.

And the movie itself is so ???.

Ya, gives you a little of that ??? feeling. Some parts are seriously damn funny, but the rest of the show is of mr. potter dreaming and predicting, and of course two wizard fights.

A little Spoilers start here.

One wizarding duel between Voldemort's Army and the Order of the Phoenix, and another one between, of course, Dumbledore and Voldemort. Yum Yum.

But oh mine Sirius Black died just an anti-climax death. No wonder Aveda Kedava is hopeless. The person just turns pale and fade away. Dang...

But I didn't know Black was so good in casting spells and fighting, seriously. I mean, his costume is so cool, and it just makes him a Jack Sparrow wizard, cunningly twisting and turling the wand, pushing and pulling, punching and kicing.

Of course, it isn't real. Anyway I spotted almost the whole class of 3F, and Angela from St Nicks String Ensemble.

THe coolest thing was of course me and my 5 cousins, the youngest being p4 (that's 9 years old) and the oldest being 18. Imagine us wondering around at what, 10pm, and afterwards 1am.

Thanks guys. :)


Oh, Spoilers end here. Or just now.


Yesterday afternoon we had a instrumental workshop from 3.30-6.30. 3 hours of fun and good knowledge, probably for future quartermasters.

During the holidays I might go and be an assistant there, but I might as well be a piano tuner...$50 a day!

No comments: