Sunday, July 8, 2007

She is so addicted to Korean dramas, watching them for at least 10 hours a day for the past few weeks. I hope the portable DVD explodes someday. She plays it at such a huge volume that...wth I can't believe it hasn't exploded yet.

Anyway she left the aircon on for 16 hours, hows that. My heart aches like nothing else - it's money wasted! Gosh...

I have been reading The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay for this entire week, and I seriously find it very good and exciting. Go read up on it on the Internet. You should read it too, imagine a novel on comic book heroes and their writers.

Fun!

Piano Lesson later, nothing to talk about.

For guys go play the Miniclip game 'Rifleman' it's 3D and something like counterstrike but can only move in a space of 3m. Sniper.

No comments: