Wednesday, July 11, 2007

why am i staying at HOME?!

And so we did RE for about 2 and half hours.

We managed to complete 3/4 of a new song today, and progress is generally ok, except that there is definitely room for improvement, we don't stop trying!

I visited Nigel's blog and I have reconfirmed my hypothesis - that blog pictures indeed boost your visitor ratings.

Unfortunately I'm not fond of taking photo, neither do I have the skill to operate connecting the camera to my computer quickly. The camera. Not the phone camera.

And considering how unlikely I'll bring my camera to school everyday/at all, the chances of me posting photos are very little.

I don't even know how to connect my phone to the computer! How stupid can things get for me.

Anyway today our first period was Chinese, Chinese was pretty normal - the mood was relaxing and she didn't understand much English. When teachers don't understand English, insulting the teacher with words seem like a huge treat. But we don't do that, because she's a good teacher. Old, but experienced, and like a grandma to us. She's quite caring man!

And then I had a free period, AND Norman's history class was also having a free period, which meant that I stayed for that one whole hour to play volley-balloon.

Volley-balloon isn't really something like a party, it's basically taking a balloon and playing it like how you play tennis/volleyball. Quite tiring, considering everyone was jumping for the ball, blocking, setting, smashing.

Woohoo. After one hour all our uniforms were wet with sweat. Probably should have a youtube.com video to go with it. But some other time.

Perhaps tomorrow ;)

Physics next, then recess, then Maths.

Maths was as per usual, meaning that me and Benyap at the back could have stood up on the chair for 2 seconds plus without her noticing.

Imagine students standing up and sitting down at the back of the class. Childish, but come on, considering my childhood has been lost, it's my only chance of OBTAININg it back man.

Today's my mum's birthday. Happy birthday mum, may you guard your prison better.

And then we had the famous RE period, where we literally composed 5 songs in 3 weeks.

We were slacking for the first half of the entire year. Or the entire first half of the year. So we suddenly found our spark of inspiration, and wrote the songs!

Yeah, we're going to get $6000 man. $5000 goes to the school, $1000 to us. I'll take 100 of 250 and donate it to charity. :)

As per usual!

No comments: