Thursday, February 14, 2008

Brain Blank

All of you must have heard of the concert on Tuesday. Well, it was pretty good, but personally I thought there were definitely things that could be improved on... So to artistic perfection, still a lifetime more to go!

Which was clearly underlined on Wednesday's lesson, where Aidi and I did Haydn and Mozart respectively. A lesson filled with well over 100 details (literally) that can be applied over our constant daily practice. I believe all of us at YST have worked pretty hard over the past what, 10 years, to deserve such an education.

In any case I don't think it's easy to get a piano teacher like Dr Hecht or Mr Tiu.

Anyway, I've been plagued with major headaches these few days and they usually happen before I sleep! It's a clear sign that I'm exhausted, with all the work and the music what-not.

My mind's currently blank now because of the 20-minutes-a-line treatment I gave to my Mozart. Man, piano practising and learning at a completely new level.

On a brighter note, Mrs Tan wouldn't be coming tomorrow and my timetable goes like this - Chemistry, Physics, Math, History.

After Chemistry and Physics would be recess, and since there would be no Math and I don't take History...something special is happening. If there weren't any CCA tomorrow, I could go home at 10! And reach home at 12 and sleep till music theory in the morning the next day.

But that would be too dumb and lazy. Anyway I promise all of you readers that I would post more after I get my mind clear from all the work.

Promise!

No comments: