Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (one day late)

Before I type out this post - here's to everyone everywhere in the name of love. A favourite pop number of mine that's definitely one of my top love songs. Now this song must be good...here it is.



Love Is All Around - Wet Wet Wet

Anyway I rarely celebrate Valentine's Day partly because...yes you've probably heard this a THOUSAND times over so I'm not going to elaborate any further. Lest you die of shock and the police start looking for me. Now for those of you who are wondering what creative answers I could have put as my reasons for not celebrating Valentine's Day, you're in for nothing!

That's because I'm too busy to celebrate.

(General Audience to go 'Aww...')

Yeah I heard the song when I was about ten and was very intrigued by it. Well at that time with a lack of vocabulary and bad grammar AND bad sense of music I guess all I could do (I bet you guys did that too) was to mouth some random words that sounded like it.

"Love is all around me...and so the feeling grows" (Actual)

(Mouthed) "Love is (mouthed) or around me...and so the (mouthed)goes"

In any case I hope all of you will enjoy the song that I enjoyed very much.


I'm planning to join Lorian Hemingway Short Story Competition! Well at least I can think up of one story and submit it for fun. If it wins I'll be pretty surprised though, because the stories I write are usually used to pick up animal crap upon completion or otherwise placed in the toilet for beauty wiping. If you hardly know what that means, to put it in a harsher way, toilet paper.

But I guess I can still give it a shot, after all the free time I have when I finish practising my piano and during breaks.

You know my life doesn't have much interesting things nowadays when I talk extremely random things like what I'm doing now...

Our National Day Song Project is still ongoing! Did some editing today and listening.

What else?

No comments: