Sunday, July 27, 2008

barry manilow in hellboy 2

I felt compelled enough to do a Google search for "Jonathan Shin" again and at the same time (call it 'might as well'), "Zhang Aidi".

Well guess what. Girls are seemingly more popular people. Fact is, girls blog about girls more than guys blog about guys. That's the only reason I can think of. And I think it's the only reason. Also, guys can blog about girls but girls cannot.

Which is why I'm increasing her 'google hits' by typing this post now. Google can be a bitch sometimes.

I managed to catch Hellboy 2 at 11.10pm with my dad, two days back. Hellboy's attitude rocks, and Selma Blair (playing Liz Sherman) was cute.



Just had to post this song. It's the 'theme song' for Hellboy 2, (spoilers alert). Currently a top song in my head! Some people may say it's a wimpy ballad, but I just find the tune strong and touching at the same time...

No comments: