Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Gorilla is An Ape - Going Germany

I didn't go to school today not because I caught some disease from Chua, but because I have a run-through later in the evening (so I need to prepare). And I'm taking this day off also as a musical/spiritual retreat.

Posting this paragraph after my second run-through! I find myself getting more and more confident, although I've learnt from this run-through to control my tempo and maintain precision plus accuracy.

Laser-beam accuracy.

Otherwise I'm off to Germany in a couple of hours - tomorrow 11am. During DMP week I'll be leaving for Spain for the Ibiza Competition.

I have such a exciting life...Wouldn't be blogging for a week then. I'll be back on August 10, just as the city is burning with nationalistic pride. Hope the tarmac doesn't burn.

To be honest I've been trying very unsuccessfully to download Operation Flashpoint since this afternoon. Operation Flashpoint IS a complicated game. Complicated games are for complicated people.

I'm complicated.

A gorilla IS an ape.
Hopefully there will be more than one people doing the send-off tomorrow morning, otherwise it'll be a bore. And I'll get all of you guys souvenirs. By the way to ALL MUSICIANS TO ALL MUSICIANS.

ANYONE OF YOU WANT SCORES PLEASE SMS/CALL before 11am tomorrow. I will write them down and try to buy the second-hand/new scores in Germany, armed with €1/2K. Just enough to buy an xBox. :)

No comments: