Thursday, July 17, 2008

These Days

I had no choice. I was forced to do this!

I really don't know what to type now. I've missed school for 2 weeks! Missed school last week because of Summer Piano Institute, missing school this week because there's no school. The school missed me!

Now friends, that's what they call, smart.

I'm sure they literally did. While I was walking today towards the physics lab to take my physics concept map test I saw RISE members in their break playing soccer! Being the zany ass I was I decided to run with my adidas(TM) bag on and my Disney(TM) jacket with a polo t-shirt tucked in into a Levi(TM) jeans and play soccer.

Didn't know fashion models could play soccer while in their costumes. NOT.

After my physics test I bumped into my ex-Chinese teacher who questioned me about the recent facial erm. facial...whatever. Pimples. She suggested that I must sleep early and drink lots of water and wash my face.

Why not. I do that every day!

Which brings me back to how I like to imagine my class being so lonely and quiet without me. You know, it's part of the ego process - to know your presence, and to quote Mr Teo, to acknowledge your presence. If anyone's going to presume I'm being emo here, you're wrong.

Which really brings me to what Ricker Chan from Australlia commented about the infamous Facebook photo/MSN DP I posted. If none of you have seen it, here it is:


Embarassingly stupid, that is. But it was a near imitation of the Beatles haircut, which really was a mop-top.

We interviewed Dick Lee today! With that I shall hang with a cliff-ender.

No comments: