Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First days again

Ok I owe you guys a freaking update on everything. EVERYTHING.

So we started off on Friday, the day after I attended MEP and the concert featuring the young talents of Singapore. Great. Fantastic hit to my ego, ego points currently at 0.

Ok pardon me if I get typo errors, but I would just like to say I'm having a little problem trying to negotiate this keyboard because I still feel a little woozy from the 12-hour flight from Frankfurt all the way to Singapore.

For all the hype and stuff, there were only 5 contestants in my category. A visually-handicapped girl who was 10 years old beat me to second, and a reasonable good guy got first.

Well, welcome to the crazy world of music.

And Spain was really freaking memorable. On the first few days I was staying in the judges hotel.

Ok update you later.

No comments: