Saturday, September 6, 2008

SPAIN SPAIN

Fine. SOmeone asked for an update so I will update you guys a little about Spain. Firstly, I would like to announce that I didn´t bring a camera there so I don´t get to share the sights with you! THE FREAKING SIGHTS ARE WONDERFUL!!! Ok, so half of you should have already clicked and left this blog. (reverse psychology)

Secondly I need to explain how I got this computer - it´s eight Euros for one hour, so that means altogether 20 dollars for one hour. That´s how I got it.

Ok some updates on the Competition - for my category there are only five people competing. So if I don´t win something (the results are tomorrow), I will really really quit performing and spend the rest of my years in recluse.

Actually I felt I did EVERYTHING that I was supposed to do, all the nuances and all the pedalling. And I listened to the acoustics around me, and it worked fine. But the only problem was I made some stupid slips that were totally unnessecary. Like, you know, the left hand working fine and the right hand suddenly slipping.

I hate my composure sometimes. On the performance stage.

I have the hotel room to myself, entirely, so I spend most of my days journeying to the competition centre itself by a free bus that takes everyone along. On somedays though I stay in the hotel room composing, and on that side I do have good news.

Unfortunately (Fortunately) you guys wouldn´t get to be hearing another improvisation from me because there are only 5 pianos around this whole city and everyone really takes turns to go to them.

The environment here is freaking nice also because everyone has breakfast together, and I have made some really good friends from my category already. One from Porto, and the other from Mallorca. :)

I came here with Dr Hecht (as already mentioned previously) but he´s staying in the judge hotel, which of course we can´t access because we are contestants.

To be honest I haven´t even touched any beaches or swam yet because I simply don´t feel like exposing my body to the freaking sun. Í´m tanned enough thank you, if I want to get more tanned no one can see me anymore.

Tomorrow is results day, and I can hard-hard-hardly wait lah...my first international break. No, seriously, if I´m not going to get anything I´ll be feeling depressed. Like seriously depressed. Capital D Depressed...The beaches are beautiful, there´s a wonderful Sun here, and a really cool breeze that floats across the island.

The only thing I´m not looking forward to are the flights. They really are turbulence-attractors. Nearly shit in my pants the last time I was on the plane.

I´m looking forward to Singapore too - Rafflesian Spotlight! Of course I´ll be hoping to come back with my first international break. Wouldn´t disappoint you guys!!!

Off to play Grand Theft Auto now, originally was supposed to be, but saw Fiona´s tag on blogging. Just had to.

Love you girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.