Friday, November 16, 2007

pretty imba

RISE camp rocks! As I always say after one. The highlight for me were the basketball court soccer game and Zhiyi's night game.

Well for the soccer game I scored 5 goals, Hongrui scored 5 goals, Adriel scored 2, and this brought the total for the cellos to be 12. Since it was a cellos against the rest, it was Adriel, Hongrui, John Lee, Matthew and I against the other non-cellists.

I thought my playing improved, so maybe it was a good point. Anyway we finished the game 12-2. Hm. Pretty imba.

And then at night we played Zhiyi's night game, although I thought it was too complicated for me to understand and play, because it was so da Vinci code and codes and more codes...well but partly I told my team to take a relaxed approach and we lagged so much that the gamemasters allowed us to cheat...

Oh yes and then this morning we had the Sec 4 farewell, where the Sec 1s to Sec 3s sang the song 'Remember' composed by both Kaicheng and I...with string quartet...Good job guys for making this camp successful!

Of course, we have to say 'farewell' to the Sec 4s, but I guess the three Sec 4 cellists will be a little hard to part with...! But we have to move on with life, and life is all about moving on.

So that's all for my postcamp post, see you soon!

No comments: