Sunday, November 4, 2007

various

Roti prata and Chi Kueh for breakfast. And, very full.

These days have been a bore - borrowed a philosophy book (Music and Society - the Politics of composition, performance and reception) from the music library.

It's a pretty windy bright Sunday morning. There isn't anything that I wish to do now...maybe play a game or two. I'm quite bored actually. Should I read a book? Should I think of something to type about?

No one really blogs MUCH nowadays.

What are the things I look forward to?

1. Piano lesson
2. RISE rehearsal
3. Visit my grandmother
4. Soccer in RISE
5. Next concert

You can imagine how fun piano is to me if I look forward to every lesson -.-

So have I got the job I signed up for at Singapore Symphonia??? Bryan Choong have you gotten any calls?

No comments: