Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FInally.

A blogpost. Finally. A blogpost. And the first movement score to the Beansprout Suite. The rest are going to be easy, because they're already waiting to be written down, but this first movement was painstakenly composed in the whim, at canteens, in buses, at the back of class, in the toilet, by my bed, in my sleep. All of these but at the piano.

Just came back from Jurong Point where she helped me for my Chinese (the horror!) 4-character phrases, and then I was given tingxie. Out of several I didn't get 4. several being more than 10, which means I obviously pass. Quite a huge difference compared to 21/150 for the mock test. Kudos to her.

Have been enjoying JC life, with my NUS side going not so hot now, and I think I'm balancing both of them well.

And...2 hours later. I'm back, having done some re-editing. Yet to have showered, but glad I'm done. With the first movement. Second movement and third would be easy, but 4 is another huge one.

Premiere of the Beansprout Suite would be next Friday, at the RJC MusicFeste. 6pm. OMG freaking nervous. Fatty Lady (aka Dad's girlfriend) came to my house again today, and switched off the main power to the TV and the Starhub Cable Machine. I'm warning you, don't touch my stuff or the next thing you see is my foot up your ass, if I can find it beneath all the fats. Amen, I didn't mean to say that.

Err...Valentine's Day was as memorable as it could get, so that settles it, stop asking. Couple of fun classmates around, Dillon and Steph! Erika, Wai Teng, Jonathan Lee, Andrea, Natalie, Becca. Wah, fun man. Am enjoying every single subject now, including Chinese. A renewed interest in it after finding out that there's HOPE.

Why, hope for Jonathan Shin! Now that's something special. But 3/4 of the work has to be done by myself.

Shanghai has written some lyrics, off to set some music to it. Then Chinese journal. All at this earthly hour of 11.25pm. Why not? There's something called Milo.