Saturday, February 21, 2009

This Week In Words.

I think I sang in my dreams. I remember singing loudly at one point, was some sort of gathering outside an old folks' home. Maybe my class? Couldn't see their faces.

Tech-run yesterday, was kinda disorganized because I was there in my impromptu fashion, saxophone haven't gotten his parts yet. So damn tired from the whole week! It's just editing and writing and editing, and Nigel insists I still have time to read History notes. Which I unfortunately don't have the luxury of, but I know I'll do well in RJC. Mygod, I've even started copying down notes!

Yesterday's History lesson was awkward but funny at the same time. Right imagine two adjacent classrooms, and two classes, backs to each other, both teachers trying to concentrate on their lesson. The partition in the centre couldn't be closed by our lanky security guard, so in the end he sort of left. Like, just walked off, never came back.

I was sitting at the back row (which meant that I, along with classmates in my row, were sitting closest to the other class) and it was tough, you know. Writing down notes and trying to listen to History teacher Miss Lim talk.

The other class was having Physics lesson. Which meant that in the midst of lesson (ahaha, in time and space!) I was hearing different stuff from different teachers. Got me confused so much that I thought I heard something like, "you'll lose marks for that." Apparently the Physics teacher on the other end said that, but I was busy taking down stuff.

I sounded so damn stupid, help me lord. "Mdm, what did you say about losing marks?"

"Huh? Losing marks? (over the din)"

"Yeah, losing marks. Doing what will make me lose marks?"

"What?"

"Wait, did you say something about losing marks?"

"No!? (looks at the other end) Maybe it's the other teacher?"

What a gaffe.


Speaking of nicer musical things both Samuel Cheah and I stayed back for an impromptu jam yesterday. Even better than the jam sessions I had with Nige and John Lee. As in, it was so complex! We were improvising jazz...I don't really know how to describe the experience. Sometimes we're just lost for words.

Later in the day, piano ensemble camp. [camp in the piano? (!)] And of course, YAP.

Tomorrow's eXDee rehearsal. Naice.

No comments: