Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dedicated to the prefects in our class

10.52pm, dirty, not showered yet, just back from piano lesson.

My dad is in the living room entertaining some guests, while I stay here and do a little blogpost before the EOYs begins. Tomorrow, we'll be having English and Social Studies! I'm pretty confident for SS, although I need some more practice on English and more familiarity with the essay sequence. I know I can do it.

Probably like how I did Ravel today.

Today started with lots of trepedition, because on the second period we were going to have our last PE lesson - and we were going to have our last organized soccer game.

We played two games, my team lost the first game 2-0, but my team won the second game 1-0, goal courteous of blogger. The first game was really a give-away, because Shang (our goalkeeper), while clearing the ball, passed it straight to Joseph, erm, the opposing striker.

If logic rules, I think the opposing striker would attempt to score straight from within 5 metres, which was what Joseph did. And he scored.

Couple of nice volleys,you know, nice moves and all that, nice things that girls will never be interested in reading. To cater to thy mixed-gender readers, I shall move on.

Well, interesting thing was that I broke my right ring toe-nail. Think I ripped it off when LiYoung used me as a pivot when he tried to tackle me. Which he succeeded. Suay.

I was feeling despaired for most of the day, because I thought I was going to die when I played Ravel later. I really feel great for the transformation that I went through - when I was young every minute at the piano felt like an hour. And every practice session (8pm-10pm) felt like years...especially when the clock was directly in front of me.

While practising at the Conservatory today I was feeling depressed how time passed by so quickly. It's not often that one gets to enjoy the sounds of the piano, and I think I took lots of time trying to listen and savour each note.

Cheers to Ravel.

Not much before that - when I read Zhongren's blog yesterday, I spotted this segment -

"out of the goodness of my heart.WARNING TO ALL. if you're not a judoka, please for your sake don't hit me unexpectedly.coz i WILL hit back and i found out i usually can't control it =(means it's already reflexive for meso take care around me =D "

I think it was for me, cos I jumped him while in class and he did some judo move on me which I tried to counter, but failed obviously. Not like professional ninjutsu student Chua Li Young (seriously. like, he goes for ninjutsu training every weekend). So basically he turned me upside down and nearly broke my ribs until I gave a shout. He stopped, luckily.

While, about the ninjutsu thing I saw it with my own eyes when Zhongren attempted to jump Li Young. Zhongren managed to bring Li Young down, but the ninjutsu guy dragged judo guy down and flipped over him, before nearly bringing down on free hand on his adam's apple/sternum. Can't remember.

All of us watching that day were really shocked, cos hell, who takes on a judoka student?

Today's last period was free for me, so I walked to the printing room with Leon and Benjamin Low, spoke to Enzhao and Theophilus for nearly an hour.

I had time to spare anyway, lesson was at 7.30.

Kwek! The heck about the meme quiz - obviously it isn't ZAD or Andrea. Yeah, just like to make it a point to all of you who have done the meme quiz and have the questions;

Question 26 DOES NOT refer to ZAD or Andrea. I'm talking about the freshmen and sophomore girls. Count third-year students in also.

For you people who are lazy, Question 26 is:
Someone you think you could seduce.

Ah-hah! Noobs. Oh no, I just revealed a question to those who haven't done the meme yet. Will I be cursed? Will I be ruined? No.



I would like to end this post by talking about our class prefects - Jun Sean and Matthias. Throughout these 2 years with them, I realised they're maybe a little different from other prefects. Like, they manage to keep discipline and enforce the rules through their working relationships with us, which is really good because they don't like, 'change face'.

As in, they don't like, be one person and be another in the next lah.

I feel great to have them as our class prefects. Taking Jun Sean for example, who allowed me to change my PE T-Shirt in class when I told him I had a broken toe nail and I couldn't walk to the toilet.

Yeah. Like he said, "The law is fair. If it's reasonable, then...(something something which I forgot)." Maybe he said then it's alright. Really understanding.

And Matthias also. For all the freaking times we eat in class. Well at least he understood we were lazy and I don't think he booked us that much. But he did book me once though. :)

Anyway the thing is that, they're nice and understanding people, ok? This post is dedicated to them, as I had promised Jun Sean earlier in the morning.



Good Luck to all people taking EOYs.

See you'll tomorrow.

No comments: