Friday, October 10, 2008

tiramisu


No, in case you're thinking, there're no pictures or anything above the text. It's a scanning error. It's really a blank space.
Seriously.
Yes, this article caught my eye because of 'SOURCE OF STEM CELLS'. Do you know how helpful that can be to the human race, or even to animals? Damn, we'll be all healthy and no longer diseased!
No, we still need it. Please don't take it away from us.
Yeah, the stem cells part.
Absolutely.
And if I sound really like, sarcastic and smarting.
I'm a little drunk now (:O) because I took a huge chunk of alcoholic tiramisu while at a wine-tasting session with my dad and Dr. Hecht, of which I failed to taste any wine because I don't touch alcohol. Let's say I didn't, because I ATE SOME OF IT.
Damn. It's a sin to me you know, consuming alcohol. I feel damn dumb now because I never should have taken the tiramisu. Never...now I'm stained. Now I can't proudly say I have never consumed alcohol before to anyone.
Now, I'm a little dizzy. And nearly on the verge of letting you see what I had for dinner just a few hours ago.
Today's English and S.S were good. Near-good, near-very good. I felt good after that, which is good because I don't want to be bugged the whole of next week, when I really die. I'm the worst at Math, Physics, and Chemistry, which kinda you know, like, kinda tell you how I don't like the Sciences?
Yeah.

No comments: