Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Week. Again.

I decided to delete my fantasy blog and write it in my own free time.


Like you know, in a book form. Ok, like in a book. A novel. A novellette.


There's Mathematics, Chinese, and MEP left. And I taught Bryan yesterday! Didn't know teaching could be so fun. Basically he played his ABRSM pieces and I only touched on the List A piece and assigned him a scale. And taught him a scale method. Probably coming around again next week.


I came to his house at around 4pm yesterday, taught him till 5.30, then after that did Mathematics before giving up because I didn't know a single shit. I missed the entire chapter of 'Vectors' while I was in Ibiza, which prompted LiYoung to say,



"Yeah, did you know we went to the Moon while you were away?"
KaKiong: "Yeah yeah!!"
Baskets...


Was originally supposed to play soccer today at 5.30 but totally didn't see Adriel's sms to meet at CCAB. I'll look like a noob in front of all his soccer pals, but heck. Maybe I'll play after Tuesday. After Tuesday, there'll be MEP soccer! Who the hell can't wait for that.


With played together for 4 years, since Sec 1 in the Junior Block, and now in RJC. We've used so many different kinds of balls - actual soccer ball, bottle cap (which would be crushed so much it looked nearly like a ball), bottle, tennis ball, floor ball, bowling ball. Yeah, right. Hurhur. 5 people play 1 person come out alive.

Anyway yeah anything that could be kicked and could pass through under 2 metres of space would be played. Yeah, so we didn't touch those balls.

This Tuesday we're playing again at the basketball court, so any MEPpers who see this, please bring thy PE T-shirts and your PE shorts and come play.


To sum up my bad week:

1) I have very bad time management.

2) I am constantly tired or yawning, but I don't like to complain.

3) My dad asked whether it's cos I'm short so I have very low self-esteem.

4) I screwed up for Chemistry but did better in Physics.

5) Literature was a total blank and mess.

6) Thursday was burn-out day after having a bad lesson of piano - what's the use of lesson if you play all the same mistakes you played last week?

7) Friday after that was fast heartbeat day, with trepiditions and twitches and constant yawning.

8) Saturday was Ear-Training with Dr Makarome and Music Technology with Dr Hess. And Dr Makarome showed us a Harry Potter replica wand he bought from 100 plus dollars. We pretended to be wizards for a bit, before going on a slow jazz jam. Dr Hess's class was great, did everything quickly and Finale is starting to become easy to use.

9) After that we went for Dr Hecht's Four Hand class again, playing Rachmaninov's Polka. Played the six-hands Rachmaninov Romance with Dr Hecht and Aidi ( I was in the middle). Dr Hecht says he plans to play it with us in the concert, after which he would leave the stage to allow us to play the 4-hands Polka.

The Romance entirely inspired me to write a Romance for Violin, Viola and Piano, which I was trying to conjure up a melody for while eating lunch.

10) Went to Bryan's house to teach and be taught. Met Bryan's tutor/cousin Norman (not Musclewari) and he taught us Mathematics. For once, Math was fun as Bryan and I rushed to complete a question, which took us half an hour, and never was solved. Constantly distracted by the Romance I was thinking about.

11) Bryan's brother Ben, who was 6, gave me a punch to the back, which I never recovered from.

12) I stabbed myself at one of the desk corners literally. Note: Not scratch. There's a hole with blood in my hand now. And it hit an acupunture point linked to my fifth finger. (I'm sure of that because that was where I have been acupunctured before.)

13) Typed out MEP Notes, and then walked to taxi stand while talking about GTA 4 to Choong. Met a gangster smoker who told us to 'queue up'. Well he wasn't standing at the taxi stand in the first place, he was standing ON the road.

Basically sums up my week.

Cool, 13 points, unlucky week. Lol, definitely a coincedence and not planned. I hope next week will be a better week...

No comments: