Thursday, October 16, 2008

For all the confusion

Ok just to clear things up the fantasy blog I created contains a concept and an alternate reality where selfishly I wake to find only ME and ME in it.

And what I will do if there's only ME in it.

And how lonely I will feel if there's only ME in it.

And who I'll miss if there's only ME in it.

And when will everyone be back if there's only ME in it.

And why there's only ME in it.

The idea itself is pretty scary, and I'm writing EXACTLY what I would do if the world suddenly disappears and I'm the only person left in it. Well basically I'm writing it from a blogpoint of view, which means like, how it happens in real life. Something happens and I blog about it. Yeap.

I find the concept REALLY APPEALING, and I'm very sure I can hold out till next year and years to come.

Yes, if there's only ME in it. Watch me degenerate.

Anyway I'm at the Conservatory now, 4 more hours to go before my lesson. Someone took/I lost the Ravel Sonatine book, which cost $22. Anyone who took it/or picked it up please retuuurn, all my details and notes are in there.

Secondly, someone took/I lost my Gulliver's Travels book. Ok I'm pretty sure someone stole this book this time, directly after I started dog-earing and annotating the book. Tomorrow's the test, will you please return it to me? Will greatly appreciate.

You guessed it, Tuesday was the concert, and Wednesday was the Chemistry Test.
Let's do some math. Let's say I get home at around...put it to 11pm. And my Chemistry is like, GPA 0.8. If I study and get full marks for the test, I'll still get GPA 1.2.

That's a huge difference! I should have studied so that I wouldn't fail. Oh wait, GPA 1.2 is PHAIL!!!

Well I did study in the end, but I slept with my glasses on at 1.

The next day, ho-ho-ho, 5 pages blank.

Called my dad after the test.

"Hello Dad?"
"Yeah boy just finish Chem Test?"
"Yeah"
"ah...ha, HA, HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA"
"..."
"bad right?"
"yeah 5 pages blank"


I forgot his response, but he minded little.

Physics was better than expected. Expected WASN'T 80/80, damn it. If not I would have gotten 85. I really hope my expected was 35. Maybe I'll get 40. That's a pass. My expectations are super low - what do you expect from a guy like me? You can get me to write a novel, or even better, make me practise for a full day, but get full marks for a Chemistry/Physics/Math paper? Forget it.

Ok, I'm typing quite loudly in the Computer Lab now. You should see how loud I can manage to type. But the important thing is how FAST. ahhh....

Currently in a song-writing collaboration with Kwek. I'm really hoping my mind doesn't pop up with oldie melodies again, because that's probably all I can think of. So I'm listening to more modern and contemporary music now. Check out like, 1990s radio adult music. Yeah, that kind.

He finished the lyrics already, and it's really good. Good enough for me to think whether I should compose a piano fantasy of it or just stick to lyrics. I'll stick to the latter I think.

Ok, back to practising Ravel. Cya guys later. And wish me luck for my Literature and Chinese tomorrow. I'll be back at 10.30 tonight, so if I die for them tomorrow, just blame it a little on the Conservatory.

:X

No comments: