Sunday, May 24, 2009

failed to continue post.

Words in italics are written by MYJ.

BAlls! I have no idea why I decided to type that as my first word for this blogpost, but it warranted a "that's disgusting" from HORSEY! So today's post will be a split-post. Basically, in a split-post, two people will blog IN THE SAME POST. So you really don't know who the fuck is typing what. And who is typing which. And what is typing who. Deng deng.

Ok now I wouldn't tell you who is typing this, but I'll pass the computer to MYJ.

i was told to just type some shit, so here it goes: some shit.

After staring at the computer for multiple seconds, I'm utterly shocked and curiously clueless as to what to type in response to the comment. As they say, shitty things come out from shitty people. :O She tried to assassinate me by pushing my head! (onto the computer screen duh not some oncoming car). Stop laughing bitch.

Hou no! She's going to hyperventilate. As her feet constantly kicks the dustbin lever, she tries to recall her driving lessons. Well it's kinda terrible because she's laughing SO badly she just lost her balance. And the most absurd thing is that the floppy hair she has on her head (duh, where else) moves around in the most inconsistent manner. There, she goes off to the window to cool off, with hands on her hips and attempting to control her breathing.

Yes, that's it. One, breathe in, two, breathe out. Her lips curl into a tight shape, a fight against a sudden gust of laughter.

And no! The pillow goes on top of her head.

Now, my week.

Just like any ordinary week, this week has been sprinkled over with a myriad of activities, like powder on the donut. It culminated with HC Dance Night 2009, which was nothing short of titillating. For some reason whenever that word comes out the first thing that pops up in MY head would be lactation. I hope I'm not the only one. I'm sure any word with a 'tit' in it conjures an image of the breast.

"Can'(t it)?"
"(Tit)-for-tat"

Then the French irony of pe(tit).

If you googled what French irony really meant I'll laugh at you, in a French style.

Where were we. Right, titillating. Before that? Dance Nite. Sure. Before that I had the joy to have dinner with Chiling, Michelle (from her class), Kaizhi and MYJ. Homey Loses, Lomey Hoses, Holy Moses, I finally get to meet the man that MYJ talks about every single minute when I'm at home, Kaizhi this, Kaizhi that. Woah Kaizhi dao me. Kaizhi is so cute. There she goes, rattling the word 'shit'. But hey, look who invited me to the living room in the first place!

(the author has to go to school here - it's already 8.46am)

No comments: