Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yellow Submarine

It's a cloud descended upon my house. I slept for half an hour, Hwa Chong girl is already sleeping with her Nokia still blaring out Chinese music desperately collected over the past few days. She wants the battery out, I want the music out. Just charge it, who cares if it isn't dead yet! But no she refuses to, and now the lights are all on, her handphone is still on, and she's off.

On the other hand, I feel in a more accomplished mood today considering I actually finished the composition and am actually being extra by adding, well what do you know, extra parts. Then I have to ask myself, are they really essential? Yes they are, just that I haven't made them totally essential yet.

Whatever.

Hold on, I shall go get a sip of water to quench the sour tinge in my mouth.

Oh right before this slips off my mind I would like to say how much I admire the works of female authors. They just notice the subtler things, are able to better express emotions in words, and generally though I have had trying times comprehending the time, space, characters, it does feel like a fluid read. Yet it's sharp in details and meticulous, sometimes I do find it hard not to pick up the book when I supposedly have more important things to do.

Doris Lessing, Emily Bronte, Jeannette Winterson.

Meanwhile Aunty has problems trying to open the gate. I merely stare at my computer. Sometimes she sounds as if she were trying not to hurt the door, and the time she takes to open it is mind-boggingly slow. A quick click, a turn, and the door opens - a matter of seconds if I did the job.

I feel shagged now. A morning of badminton, Literature, History and Aural class. Helped to carry a teddy bear and jellies for a HC senior I don't even know, and suffered myself to buy aLIVE bar hahah that wasn't a typo it was really dead but the brand name is ALIVE. (in the voice of Nigel Chu Jia En)

I got the MEP scholarship! woohoo $1000, 5 Hanabi meals with loved ones. Let's go LKY! then we can both truly hanabi lol...

No comments: