Saturday, May 30, 2009

intarkinatal

I cannot deny the fact that I am mildly depressed, but music is my drug and my sleeping pill. Here are some of the stupid aphorisms that I wrote down after finishing the comprehension in my GP test.

Women hold up half the sky, men pretend to do the other half.

Life is about minimum effort, maximum credit.

I'm not doing to type the other few because they don't look like aphorisms at all. Currently, I don't feel like a guy at all. I need to show more confidence. Strength. Faith.

Ok but anyway I'm advertising for another concert I would be performing in, this time for my Piano Ensemble. It's going to be at the ArtsHouse, which is behind Victoria Concert Hall. I would be performing Chopin's Nocturne in F# major. It's at 7.30, and tickets are sold at $10 or less. I can't remember, maybe even $5. There would be free drinks and an excellent ambience, with the purple and blue lights and cosy sofas, it really feels like a living room. A classy one.

Headed back to the studio again this Thursday to record Yisin's new song, Regrets. Great to see Martin again, Nathaniel his intern, and of course Lennard (i think?) who OWNS the studio. But the local music scene is always so cool, just that I wished everyone would stop smoking.

My dad's long-lost brothers and sisters are coming over in a short while, and I think everyone is quite excited about seeing them, especially since I've been hearing about them since young but never ever seen their faces. So it has been a long 16 years of waiting. Well, can't believe I would get to see them today. I'm rambling on and on.

I think I need some sleep. Sleep is my drug and my sleeping pill.

Wait! That means I'll keep sleeping right. I can't. I need to wake up.

I feel like typing a short story. But it will probably sound like I'm rambling. Like, a Narrative! Or a Travelogue! That would be cool.

And I finished my PI finally. No more work. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... .......... ........... ........... ............. .............. ............... ................ ................. .................. ................... .................... .

Are the dots of the equal size? They look comparatively different beside each other. The rows of them.

. .. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ........ ..........
.. ... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........
... .... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........
.... ..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........
..... ...... ....... ........ ......... ..........
...... ....... ........ ......... ..........
....... ........ ......... ..........
........ ......... ..........
......... ..........
..........

Wheezlebug! Bungaloon.

Bishbangpoofbamf! Butterbatter. Come on tomorrow. I'm waiting for you. Come on.

I shalt be deluded and go read the Bible now. I wish Thomas Ang were here to entertain me with Kapustin. I wish some musicians would come over now to improvise with me. I can't wait to practise four hands. It's every musician's wish I suppose, to play with someone they are most comfortable with.

No comments: