Monday, May 25, 2009

soya bean milk with honey stars

This house has two blogophiles, one who blogs almost everyday and the other not-so-frequently but often enough. So here I am sitting beside my dad, who has taken to pasting all sorts of notes all around the house, with new rules being set up. It's like Camp Senja being run by Corporal Daddy who tracks shares constantly around the hour.

Actually I don't know why the change, but I preferred it better last time when he gave us the freedom. I mean, that's why the $10 is for right? We definitely can't spend more than that. But I suppose he wants both of us to eat inside the house, which is pretty reasonable, but considering we both have our own close circle of friends I think he should adapt to the situation, be flexible, and allow us to eat outside on some days. But the problem is, on what days?

Ok but we figured out the answer - that him not working makes him feel lonely for dinners, so we should do our best to join him for dinners. Then what happens to dinners with other important people? Well, I think the best way to find out is to let things run by its own. But it's already kinda sickening to watch him stick to the computer all day and look at all those numbers.



Drink beer, eat, shit, cook, look at stocks, go out with friends.



Head nodding, pencil scratching, hum of the computer, stacks of papers, notes.



Dinner at 7mile, tangyuan is <3.>

Oh right, about this morning. Yes, I waved Ma Yanjie off in the nicest of manners, with a few polite words spoken while I was in a trance, but I think it went something like, "no, school starts at 9am. please go away." It is articulated in the way that you wish you could tell the person to sod off, but because such an impolite order would most likely provide no following peace, you might have as well be nice from the very start. Which I think I did, correct me if I'm wrong MYJ.

Meanwhile I would like to use my blog to adverti$e again for the Inspire concert series! Let us all rally behind the hard workers who slog behind the scenes to make these concerts successful.

And dear readers, on my part comes a more personal request - if you ever meet Chi Ling these few days running up to the concert, do step up to her and say good job and thank you for doing this for charity. I will greatly appreciate it. I'm sure she would too :)
You can tag on her blog at www.chilly-chanchilla.blogspot.com, or alternatively you can tag on my tagboard since I placed this here.

Starting from myself, great job Chiling! All the hours dedicated to ensuring the success of the concerts, all the phone calls, letters, e-mails, SMSes, and the recceing. You rock :)

Cya lovelies!


No comments: