Monday, March 10, 2008

Forgetful forgetful

Might have as well show you guys the first copy of an incomplete Chaconne on a Groundbass of Bach. Extremely messy, but the process of editing is fun and also enjoyable. For copyright reasons I'll just put one page of it.



Understanding the composer's process of composing has always been a source of inspiration to me - reading on how the Beatles start a piece from jamming and then solidifying their ideas. Not as if mine's good, but heck. We're always learning anyway.

No big stuff on going, except I lost my ez-link card on Friday and when I was going to YA on Saturday I just realized that that was the case. Because I tapped my wallet on the machine but it didn't work so yeap. Opened it, holy crap, nothing's there.

I panicked for quite a moment before I suddenly realize where I left it - in the Hullett Memorial Library. So I went there this morning to collet my card, and they punished me by asking me to write lines. Anyway this morning I broke all of the rules possible in the library - I entered the library with PE shirt, I brought my bag into the library, I was talking very loudly to the librarian.

So the woman librarian asked me, "Are you Secondary 1?"

"No."

"Why don't you follow the rules then?"

Ok fine I didn't follow the rules simply because I was in a hurry to hand in my Chinese homework to my teacher. Ok Mdm Librarian? She was pretty naggy anyway and constantly repeated her words that were coated with vile sarcasm and dry of wit. So much for leaving my card behind to book a project corner.

Next time I'll just get my friend to continuously remind me to take my card out whenever I book a project corner. I'm a pretty forgetful person!

I'm not doing anything productive at the moment.

1) Finish practising A major and 2nd movement of Mozart.
2) Finish Chaconne.

Alright let's get to work people.

No comments: